from Feb 07
Painting is just another way of keeping a diary. ~Pablo Picasso
Books I Have:
- Mixed-Media Self-Portraits: Inspiration & Techniques, by Cate Coulacos Prato.
- The Encyclopedia of Calligraphy Techniques, by Diana Hardy Wilson.
- The Calligrapher's Bible, by David Harris.
- Modern Mark Making, by Lisa Engellsrecht.
- Celtic Art: The Methods of Construction, by George Bain.
- The Do-It-Yourself Lettering Book, by Anna Burgess.
Books I Want:
- Exhibition 36: Mixed Media Demonstrations + Explorations, by Susan Tuttle.
- Journal Bliss: Creative Prompts to Unleash Your Inner Eccentric, by Violette.
- Creative Is a Verb: If You're Alive, You're Creative, by Patti Digh.
- Drawing Lab for Mixed-Media Artists: 52 Creative Exercises to Make Drawing Fun, by Carla Sonheim.
- Collage Lab: Experiments, Investigations, and Exploratory Projects, by Bee Shay.
- Inner Excavation: Exploring Your Self Through Photography, Poetry and Mixed Media, by Liz Lamoreux.
- Art at the Speed of Life: Motivation and Inspiration for Making Mixed-Media Art Every Day, by Pam Carriker.
- Collage Journeys: A Practical Guide to Creating Personal Artwork, by Jane Davies.
More Books I Want:
- Teesha Moore's Journalbook Set
- The Adventures of Darius and Downey: and other true tales of street art, as told to Ed Zipco, by Leon Reed, Brad Downey, and Swoon (intro).
- The Awe-manac: A Daily Dose of Wonder, by Jill Badonsky.
- Flavor for Mixed Media: A Feast of Techniques for Texture, Color and Layers , by Mary Beth Shaw.
- Mixed-Media Paint Box: Weekly Projects for a Year of Creative Exploration.
- The Complete Guide to Altered Imagery : Mixed-Media Techniques for Collage, Altered Books, Artist Journals, and More, by Karen Michel.
- Collage Playground: A Fresh Approach to Creating Mixed-Media Art, by Kimberly Santiago.